This website is intended for Hong Kong residents only. Non-Hong Kong residents are responsible for observing all applicable laws and regulations of their relevant jurisdictions before accessing the information contained herein. While this website provides information on Invesco products, such information should not be regarded as an offer or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any of such investments.
The information contained in this website is obtained and / or compiled from sources believed to be reliable and current. However, Invesco cannot and does not warrant, guarantee or represent, either expressly or impliedly, the accuracy, validity or completeness of such information. Invesco or its affiliates or any directors or employees of Invesco or its affiliates shall not be liable for (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) any damages arising from any person’s reliance on this information and shall not be liable for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to errors or omissions made by third party sources) in this information. The information provided herein is subject to change without further notice.
Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Investors should note that the information provided herein may not have set out all the risks and other significant aspects involved in investing in any Invesco products mentioned herein and should therefore refer to the relevant prospectus for details and are advised to obtain professional advice where appropriate.
Other Important Legal Information (Including Personal Data, Copyright and Other Notices)
- This website contains information about investment funds which invest in equities and/or bonds, each with different risk profiles. The product(s) may not be suitable for all investors.
- Some Funds may invest in emerging markets or single countries or industry sectors. The investment focus of such Funds might give rise to increased risk over more diversified funds.
- Financial derivatives instruments may be used for the purpose of meeting the investment objective of some funds; and such investment policies or portfolio management techniques may lead to a higher volatility to the net asset value of such funds and can involve additional risk, including but not limited to counterparty default risk or insolvency.
Some funds will have fixed distribution share classes. In respect to the fixed distribution share classes, investor should note the following:
(a) The Fund/Fund Manager may at its discretion pay dividend out of gross income while charging / paying all or part of the Fund’s fees and expenses out of the capital of the Fund, resulting in an increase in distributable income for the payment of dividends by the Fund and therefore, the Fund may effectively pay dividend out of capital(b) Payment of dividends out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment.
(c) Any distributions involving payment of dividends effectively out of the Fund’s capital may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per share in respect of such share class after the monthly distribution date.
(d) The compositions of the dividends (i.e. the relative amounts paid out of (i) net distributable income and (ii) capital) for the last 12 months (“Dividend Composition Information”) are available from the Hong Kong Sub-Distributor and Representative on request and at www.invesco.com.hk.
- The value of the product(s) can be volatile and could go down substantially within a short period of time.
- The investment decision is yours but you should not invest unless the intermediary who sells this product to you has advised you that this product is suitable for you and has explained why, including how investing in it would be consistent with your investment objectives.